Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Always Winning With Sarah Dinning...


“Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul.”

-William Somerset Maugham

When I was about ten years old I moved into a house next door to a girl named Sarah Dinning, and across the street
from a boy named Mitchell Bent.  13 years later the boy across the street is my best friend and the girl next door has grown up into a beautiful young adult.  I recently had a chance to spend an entire Saturday with my old next door neighbor and it was an amazing adventure into the downtown of Albuquerque.  A key fact to remember about this photographic adventure is that the wind was blowing about 40 mph and we were almost picked up and blown away in the process.  Luckily gravity came to our aid.  The result of my day with this 19 yr old Journalism major, was a lot of conversation about what was "REALLY COOOL" and a warm pot of English Breakfast tea to brighten the dusty day.  All i can say is that Sarah was a trooper braving those winds for the arts, and her effort is much appreciated.














No comments:

Post a Comment